Tuesday, February 10

Day 12 of Venoms

So its been about 12 days since I got my tongue done. I had the bars changed on Friday and since then its been pretty much smooth sailing apart from being still slightly tender.

Since my last tongue piercing update there has been tantrums and tears with the piercings. I was just about to take them out but knew it wouldn't last forever. I was getting hungry and sore and felt like my tongue was just getting worse but the minute the bars were changed there was an instant difference.

This is a really small update, but in all honesty theres not much more to tell about them.

I feel like im pretty much back to normal. I have to eat slower in case I chomp on the balls but other than that every things great.

If you want them go for it! Totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment down below, Id love to know what you think. I always reply x

Ps please don't leave your links, they will be marked as spam. There are areas already avalible to leave your links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...